Friday 18 May 2012

IIFA Dancing Stars Singapore

Hi all you beautiful people! This is actually me asking for a small favour that would only take a minute of your time! 

If you don't know me, I love to dance! It's my life's hobby and passion...I'm actually trained in Classical Indian Dance (Bharatanatyam) but have dabbled in Bollywood, Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Salsa and many others...
Video Link: http://youtu.be/a34aPuP8AB0



Please vote for me by clicking the *thumbs up* on the youtube video attached below (on the Youtube page)! This is an audition so I can perform at the IIFA awards in Singapore with Shahid Kapoor! IIFA is like the Bollywood and smaller equivalent of Academy Awards and he is like the Channing Tatum of Bollwood!


Shahid Kapoor in Chance pe Dance
I'm currently in 4th position and would really appreciate the help!


Edit: I reached 2nd position finally and was selected among the Top 5. It was a mixture of the votes and PrabhuDeva's selection so I was extremely proud of myself. I did the final audition and then didn't make it any further.Thank you to all those who have supported me.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/a34aPuP8AB0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! Please leave a comment if you have anything you wish to share, ask or request!